Thursday, March 27, 2008

Uncle Joe & Aunt Nicole's Wedding



This was one of the hardest cards I have ever made. I just couldn't get into the groove. I think I've lost my mojo :( I bought the shimmery cardstock at the Paperie while I was in St. John's this past weekend, and Amie had the Bride and Groom stamps from Studio G. She hadn't planned on using them for Joe and Nicole's wedding card, so I snagged them! I really like them, and I love the card Amie made with them but I was just as glad she didn't use them! The images are stamped in black on white cardstock. The Bride's dress is embossed using liquid embossing by Plaid. It's popped up on vellum which has silver flowers on it and then popped up on brown Bazzill. The strip across the bottom is scalloped using the medium corner rounder. The pewter frame adds an elegant touch, don't you think? Thank goodness it's done!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: