Monday, March 10, 2008

We had a fantastic day yesterday scapping with the gals! Sandy, Marg, Abby and I spent the whole day creating, laughing, gossiping, eating, but mostly creating. I managed to do three 2-page layouts and these two cards. The first one is for my friend Lindsay, who, obviously, is expecting a baby! We are having a shower for her Wednesday night. The stamp is from Michael's dollar bin. I stamped the image first on patterned paper, then cut out her outfit. Then I stamped her again on cardstock and glued her outfit on her. I love that effect!
The second card is a sympathy card for my hairdresser. Her mother passed away last week. I popped out 3 of the flowers and raised the sentiment. I haven't stamped the inside yet. I need to decide what to put there. I find the hardest part of Sympathy cards is the sentiment for the inside.

Later I will take some pictures of my layouts and post. We had a great time doing those. I laboured over some more than others, but that is always the case! Thanks for looking.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: