Thursday, July 3, 2008

Sympathy

A friend recently lost her father to cancer. I haven't seen her in years, and was saddened to hear of the news. I had this card made, and decided that it fit. I did go to the funeral, and then had a short visit with her afterwards. As sad as it was, it sure was good to see her again.

The birdhouse is a Studio G stamp that I coloured with coloured pencils and blended with a Dove blending pen. I wish I could get some Copic markers around here! Gonna have to book me a course on the mainland soon! Not many other details on this. The sentiment on the inside (not shown here) was stamped with a stamp I made with my stamp kit I got for Christmas. I have found that I cannot get the stamp I want for a sympathy card, so I made my own. The sympathy stamp on the outside is from my "inheritance" and is by Crazy Stamps.

That's it for today!
Sandra

Posted by Picasa

No comments: