Monday, September 15, 2008

Inspired by a Tissue Box

It's funny how the weirdest things can inspire you. My daughter, Amie (who is now a Stampin' Up demonstrator, by the way) mentioned once about the pretty patterns on tissue boxes and this one in particular caught my eye. The card is a lavendar Bazzill and the butterflies (from my inheritance of Crazy Stamps) are stamped on watercolour paper then watercoloured! The striped oval is cut and embossed with the petite scallop nestabilities from a Life brand tissue box. The colurs of the rest of the card were inspired by the stripes. The sentiment stamp is a See-D's stamp, as is the sentiment on the inside of this card.

This was made for my very good friend, Marg. And brilliant me forgot to take a picture before I gave it to her. Luckily she keeps all her cards, like me, so it was easy to get a snap of it! Thanks, Marg.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: