Wednesday, October 8, 2008

More Sympathy

Another Sympathy card, another friend passed away. A dear friend of ours passed away quite suddenly, he was a musician first and fore most. His funeral reflected his passion for music and was a wonderful tribute to a man that touched many lives. RIP Ivan.

This card is made using the Stylized flowers cuttlebug embossing folder, nestabilities and bazzill paper. I love the green and brown together. The stamps on the outside of the card are Studio G, and the inside sentiment is a Hero Arts stamp that says "Just to let you know you are in my thoughts today". I thought it was appropriate.

Well, Amie is on her way out - we are having her first Stampin' Up party here in Gander! Can't wait to see what she has in store for us, although she's shown me some samples so I have an inkling what it will be! It's still exciting though! And all my friends will get to meet Shaelin and Chase - many have not met either of them yet, seen lots of pictures though!

Must go finish sweeping and getting ready! Hope to have more cards to post later.

Sandra

Posted by Picasa

No comments: