Saturday, January 31, 2009

Scrapping again...

Yesterday's storm was the kick in the pants I needed to do some scrap- booking again. And even though I only completed 1 page, it was rejuvenating! I haven't done any scrapbooking since Shaelin was born, so this is the beginning! I have tons of pictures to scrap, it's going to be fun!

The paper used here was some I bought at the Creative Crop Shoppe before it closed. I really miss that place, not for the products but for our regular Thursday night crops. If anyone wants to get something on the go here in Gander, count me in. Anyway, the paper is Wild Asparagus, I believe. I punched the letters using my Cuttlebug and the Hippy Chick letter dies. The flower is dollar store variety, as is the ribbon. The colours are a little washy, I am using a new camera and I don't have it all figured out yet.

I think I may use this layout when I do a Scrapbooking course for the Military Family Resource Centre. The layout is from http://www.pagemaps.com. I wanted to use a layout so that newbies can see how easy it is to adapt a sketch to their pictures and accessories. I think I succeeded with this one!

Later,

No comments: