Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Friend Card


A friend of mine lives in Qatar, and I rarely get to see her. She was married last year, and came home over the summer for a vacation. Her family threw a reception for her and her new husband and I went to the party and finally got to meet the new man in her life. It had been years since we had seen each other, but it felt like days. Now her father and his sweetie are going to visit them, and they wanted to bring a present. So I get a call to gather some Epicure Selections products. I decided to send a card with a note to my friend and this is the card I came up with. Amie gave me some stencils for Christmas and I used one of them on this 3½x6" card. I used my MM Slice to cut the word "Friends" with shadowing. And embellished with some dew drops. The card is much nicer in real life!

No comments: