Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Christmas 2009


I'm making no apologies for my absence. Let's just say life got in the way and leave it at that!


This was my favourite card I made for Christmas this year. When I said in my last post that I was going to get a jump on Christmas, I did to a certain extent. I did manage to make about 30 cards by October - major accomplishment! But this card was made the week before Christmas!!! I love it's simplicity. If you like clean-and-simple card, check out this blog. Susan's work has completely inspired me and caused me to change my style of cardmaking! In any case, I did 3 designs of Christmas cards (but managed to photograph only 1) and all 3 designs were single layer cards! Love it! This card was made with a combination of Stampin' Up stamps and some other unnamed ones from my inheritance! The die cut is a Stampin' Up Sizzlet.


No comments: