Thursday, April 10, 2008

Thanks

It's often inadequate to just say "Thanks". Hopefully, this card will express my gratitude to a friend who recently hosted 2 Epicure parties. It was made using my brand new (thank you Amie!) Cuttlebug - which I'm not supposed to use until my birthday next week, but don't tell Pete! lol The scalloped circled is embossed on a creamy coloured paper, and I inked the embossing folder with Burnt Sienna cat's eye chalk. The circle is coloured using the same tones and muddied with the same tone chalk around the edge. The ribbon slider is from one of my new Cuttlebug sets. Love it!

Well, we are off to Guide camp this weekend. I hope the weather holds out. We plan to hike somewhere and place our cache that we have been trying to hide since last fall. Winter came so early and so fierce that it hasn't been fit to be hiking around the woods. So Saturday morning we are going to hide it. Hopefully we'll get some action after we post the coordinates! The girls are pretty excited! Oh, I'm tired already! Aiden is going to camp, too. So that leaves Pete and Abby on their own. I expect a clean and shiny house and supper cooked on Sunday! haha

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Liddy said...

Your cards are gorgeous, I particularly like this one, TFS.